Commercial Real Estate Purchases
Due diligence, review of title and off-title information is the key role of the law firm in the sale and purchase of commercial property.
At PMR Law, we represent both vendors and purchasers in purchase and sale transactions. We identify the registered liens, encumbrances, leases and caveats and carefully review the nature of all financial and non-financial registrations. Assisting clients in Calgary and anywhere within Alberta, we offer legal advice and guidance with respect to transactions involving:
- Sale of residential and commercial buildings
- Leases of commercial and residential space and caveats protecting them
- Mortgaging and financing of real estate assets
- Sales and purchases of undeveloped land, and working with development professionals with respect to subdivision and the resale of lots
Effective Advisory Strategies
PMR Law provides legal advice, support and advice on issues such as:
- Evaluating the income generated by the sum of the leases of a commercial or residential development, and reviewing the need for registered protection for leases
- Drafting and negotiating real estate purchase agreements
- Analyzing compliance with zoning and bylaw restrictions
- Effective negotiations from the time of the agreement to the closing of a transaction
We develop logical and reasoned explanations and justifications for our clients’ best interests while always advising our clients on their options.
Keeping The Transaction Moving
Our experience acting on many transactions for vendors and purchasers allows us to accurately and efficiently move a transaction through the process of due diligence, agreement negotiation and closing. We bring our experience in real estate, corporate leasing and financing together to help close your transaction. Our litigation experience benefits our clients as we try to avoid pitfalls and identify potential issues.
Our team approach to real estate transactions allows us to create cost-effective solutions for our clients. We tailor the tasks to a mix of legal professionals, including specialist paralegals to control quality and costs and maximize productivity.
Contact Our Firm Today
Find out how the lawyers at PMR Law can assist you with your commercial real estate transaction. Call Ryan Roy, Q.C. at office or Shaun MacIsaac, Q.C. at our office or by email at [email protected] or [email protected].