Transfer Pricing DisputesDefending against audits, legal opinions on privilege, tax appeals and more
Contact the Firm
PMR Law have been named the winner of the Business Law Firm of the Year 2017 Canada by CV Magazine and the Global 100 Excellence Award as Firm of the Year (Litigation Counsel) Canada. These awards are much appreciated by the firm. In everything we do, we strive to provide the best service for our clients.
Effective Legal Experience Representing Your Position
Based in Calgary, Alberta, our firm offers a wide range of legal services, including:
- Business management
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Taxation and planning
- Identifying solutions for estate freeze
- Resolving transfer pricing disputes
- Documentation and enforcement of commercial and residential loans
- Commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Civil litigation
Combining a variety of practice areas, innovative technology and experienced staff, PMR Law accurately and efficiently moves matters through the legal process.
Effective Strategies to Manage Transfer Pricing Disputes
PMR Law has continually focused its energy in this area, winning numerous cases in the Tax Court of Canada. PMR Law has built a solid reputation for in-depth knowledge of provincial, federal and international tax laws that come into play in a transfer pricing dispute.We know who the players are, and how to engage the proper valuators, accountants and economists that you need. We know what the stakes are for each party, and how to effectively communicate the product of our work in advancing a settlement or proceeding to court.
We provide tailored legal advice and strategies on issues such as:
- Evaluating the strength of your position
- Obtaining and protecting privileged information
- Advancing a tax appeal through the courts
- Developing strategies for audits
- Negotiating and settling disputes for businesses in Alberta and in Vancouver, B.C.
Legal Technology to Expedite Your Legal Matter
We adapt this industry-specific software in a unique way that allows us to discover, analyze and organize patterns and trends faster. This helps us efficiently and cost-effectively process your legal matter, reducing time spent on:
- Description and categorization of documents for trial preparation
- Document preparation for transactions
- Adapting templates and information from similar situations for best practices in the analysis of the legal issues
Arrange a Consultation
From managing the problems faced by business owners to litigating a complex transfer pricing dispute, the lawyers at PMR Law offer tailored and thorough legal advice.
Call 403-237-6566 to schedule a meeting.